sábado, 1 de septiembre de 2012

ENSAYO DE IAN GUAHSON SOBRE LA PASIÓN: NOS FUIMOS A TURÍN Y SIN REMORDIMIENTOS.










Yes, my friend. THE LOVE IS A WIND THAT EQUAL COMES THAT IT GOES. Lamor es un viento que igual viene que va. Bebo los vientos por ti, Rafaela. I drink the winds for you. Bebo los vientos por ti, Rafaela, y todo lo que se me ponga en un vaso.
Amigos, la pasión y la lujuria van de la mano cuando llegas a cierta edad. Friends, the passion and the lust go of the hand when you come to certain age.
No quiero poneros los dientes largos que algunos tendréis parket.
I do not want to put the long teeth that some of you of you will have parket. Pero ha sido un fin de semana de locura y tengo la oreja tiesa. But it has been a weekend of madness and I have the stiff ear.
Oreja... y rabo. En una corrida la conocí y no veas que corridas. Ear ... and tail. In a bullfight I knew her and do not see that traversed.
We went away "pa" Turín and without remorse like an infantile desire we looked for a pension to eat up to kisses if, if Turín and without remorse like an infantile desire we look for a pension to join our bodies.  SI, SI, SI, TURÍN.
I remember those lips whispering to the ear take me of your hand where the oblivion sleeps present your body that the anxieties drown me let's put this night, serve as witness raise the pinch that enters the navel and eats of my body without paying the tax and to climb over my back up to the last minute. SI, SI, SI, TURÍN.
And he is dying the night when it is appearing the day they were my desire with your anxieties silently the subtle mas melodies I am going to tell You a history the whole delighted dream I am of the one that dies without anybody has to the side get lost in the adventure in the passion of a few kisses in the adversities only I am a counterweight consider myself to be easy of very long skilful persons though a good dulcesito never embitters anybody you conoci in the site at the precise hour come eat of my body slowly and carefully and without hurry. SI, SI, SI, TURÍN.
ENSÉÑAME EL ABISMO QUE TIENE LA LOCURA
PROMETO IR DESPACIO AL TOCAR TU CINTURA
SOY DE LOS QUE SACIAN CON LA SIMPLE CARICIA
HOY VOY A SER DE TI PORTADA DE UNA NOTICIA
RAFAELA: ¡¡¡¡TE QUIERO!!!! 


4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I will never forget the night you gave me. I love you too. Damma-ni damma habibi.
See you soon amore

RAFI.

MIGUEL ALCEDO dijo...


Respuesta de Ian desde su black berry and decker:
Rafaela: just in case the world is ended all the time it is necessary to be useful. Heart of a vagabond I am looking for my freedom. I had a lot of experiences and I have realized that where there is neither hatred nor war the love turns into Juan Carlos.

Anónimo dijo...

Everyone says that love is a friend of madness.But my that I'm crazy is the only thing that cures me amoreeeeeeeeee

RAFI

Anónimo dijo...

Your english is terrible ¡¡¡
Non posso dire
che è perfetto per scoprire le lingue
e che sono spesso dimenticati
il tempo nella noia.
E che deve essere ricercata,
perché le navi e pietre
hanno migliori finalisti
per dimostrare che sono semplicemente belle,
senza parole o modelli.

RAFI